The Chain Around America’s Neck
On August 19, 2011, the number was $14,639,239,567,874.38
That’s an increase of $4,012,362,518,961.3 over the 942 days of the Obama Presidency that had elapsed between those two days, or an increase of $4,259,408,194.23 per day
If that trend continues the national debt will be $16,854,131,828,872.13 at the end of President Obama’s current term, and $25,292,019,461,634.69 on Inauguration Day 2017.
President Obama and the Congressional Representatives that support him and his policies that have increased the National Debt to these levels owe the American people an explanation and reasonable justification for putting this incredible burden of debt on the backs of future generations.
1. They can’t explain or justify it.
2. They don’t really care to.
Frankly, they don’t believe you can do anything about it.
- National debt now exceeds GDP – debt ceiling set to increase another $1.2 trillion (bellalu0.wordpress.com)
- Letter: National debt growing wildly, and Obama doesn’t care (tcpalm.com)
- The immoral nature of national debt (politicsontoast.com)
- What Pipeline? (conservativetickler.wordpress.com)
- Letter: Even if we super-soaked the rich, we wouldn’t put a dent in national debt (tcpalm.com)