Barney Frank Talks Out His Backside (as if that was news)
Barney Frank, appearing on the Rachel Maddow show on MSNBC last night actually said something every American can relate to, except it didn’t come out of his mouth. At the beginning of the video Frank appears to shift in his seat as he talks to Maddow and then at :04 seconds in, quite clearly leans to one side and lets one rip. The buck-snort (that’s code word for fart here in the Rockies) was loud enough to be picked up by Frank’s mic. I’m sure the DNC will have a presser on this explaining the sound as “just a squeaky chair cushion” but we all know better.
I’m hoping someone from the Republican side comes out and compliments the Senator for making one of the most intelligent remarks of his long political career…even if it was just a “slip of the bum”.
Sorry I couldn’t help myself.
- Watch Barney Frank Fart on Live TV [Video] (gawker.com)
- BREAKING FART NEWS: Barney Frank (D-MA) Farts! (videogum.com)
- Did Barney Frank Pass Gas Live On MSNBC Last Night? (businessinsider.com)
- Video: Barney Frank signals, er, support for natural gas power (hotair.com)
- Hey, Massachusetts, what will it take for you to get rid of Barney Frank? (xbradtc.wordpress.com)